What We Do:
Utilizing your data and our own resources, SRA performs in-depth research on specific revenues and expenses, ultimately providing detailed recommendations outlining the current conditions and changes necessary to realize additional financial resources.
Where do we find additional financial resources?
- Undiscovered/escaped tax and license revenue
- Solid waste revenue and expense
- Federal and state grants
- Fuel expense
- Utility revenue and expense
- Telecommunication and wireless services
Recent results include:
- Over $265,000 in undiscovered/escaped business license revenue.
- Over $329,000 of additional accommodations/ hospitality tax revenue.
- Over $97,000 in reduced solid waste expenses.
- Over $62,000 in reduced fuel costs.
- Over $75,000 in recovered and reduced sales tax expense.
- Over $600,000 in Federal grant reimbursements.
As an independent and unbiased consultant, SRA provides the time and expertise to identify and capture additional financial resources for your organization. Utilizing your data and our own resources, SRA will perform comprehensive research on specific revenues and expenses. This work is completed quickly and unobtrusively using straight-forward and effective procedures that involve a minimum of your staff’s time. We then present a written, detailed recommendation outlining the current conditions and changes necessary to realize the additional resources